4/23/08

Things I Have Collected Over The Years

Welcome to my site "Things I Have Collected Over The Years". Its amazing how many things we end up calling collectibles during our lifetime. I'm creating this site to share some of the may things I have collected with all of you. I'm not exactly sure where I'll end up going with this blog as its my first attempt at such a thing. I believe I'll start out describing in general all the different things I have collected and share information about each of them. You can expect to see some normal antiques, pottery, vintage toys, old sports equipment and many other pieces of odd collectible junk I have accumulated. I'm not like some people that collect one thing like Owl figures, I have a huge collection of tons of odd items.

Just to let you know a few of the things I have collected I'll make a real brief list

1. old lighters with various advertising

2. tobacco tins

3. Tiffany Lamp

4. Muncie Pottery

5. Roseville Pottery

6. Old golf equipment and other assorted vintage sporting goods

7. Die cast toys - Nascar , matchbox and hot wheels

8. Joe Camel items

9. Old Post Cards and books

10. About anything else I can stuff into the trunk of my car and get home

I hope you find my site both amusing and educational at the same time, so I'll try to post quality information about all the different things I collect. I'd love to hear from you, though comments, about some of the unusual things other people collect.

Louis Marx Tin Toys For Sale

No comments: